*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017*
…from Hope found in M.E. to all my readers.
Hi! I know, a little late as we rapidly approach February, but a Happy New Year to you all the same. I so appreciate you staying connected, as realise rather than it being all, go, go, go here at Hope found in M.E. & ‘hot off the’ press…the press has very probably cooled to an ice pack awaiting the next post. I know a joke about ‘long awaiteds’! Groan…coats being collected, tables nudged, drinks spilled, serenaded by slow hand clap….no wait! …inevitable reverb….
Moving on. As I gradually adjust to 2017, I’m delighted to make a short post.
As long it doesn’t involve names. My memory in that area has been particularly stubborn in allowing any access recently. There have been frequent ‘umms’ over the past few weeks. I think that preferable to calling someone thingy, do you agree?
So, what does this year have in store for the Hope found in M.E. blog page? There will be a few firsts.
Blogging in 2017, I plan to…
- Celebrate my first EVER bloggaversary…woop! But not quite yet.
- Feature my first guest blogger.
- Post on my first blog link up, with Solidarity Sisters & My Faith Tree. In fairness this should have happened in December, but you know me & M.E.! I mentioned a name..
- Blog about creative goals and my prayer space.
- Discuss my chosen word for this year.
- Test out every option on the WP toolbar, AGAIN, as I can’t remember all their functions.
- …and use a thesaurus. No, that’s not cheating!
- During May, contribute to M.E. awareness & the ongoing #millionsmissing campaign.
So, as you’ve read, there’s a lot to look forward to at Hope found in M.E. All the hoped for ‘happenings’ could already have taken me to December! A good thing that I have started a little journaling. Hopefully it will help my memory and planning. Ooh, a peak into creativity there. You may also have noticed that I’m getting the hang of text colour.
Thanks again for popping by. I hope the New Year has started well for you, and looking forward to connecting soon. I still check in on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, so if you’re in the area please do say hi. Big wave from behind the soya ice cream.
Yours, Hope ~ found M.E.
Romans 8:37 ~ No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
Music choice. I couldn’t decide on a song, so have chosen some Chopin. It’s a beautiful peace, which I feel reflects life or a year. I hope you enjoy it. It’s 13 minutes playing time, & can be a little busy in places. Rest your head & have some time out.