Useful Resources, Books, Music & Copyright Information
I’ve listed a few book suggestions below which may be of help to dip into and a whole read if you’re able. It’s not by any means an exhaustive list, but a few titles I have come across over the years.
I’ve also added links to a variety of resources. Along with links to the music playlists included in my blog posts.
I hope you find this section of help.
Dip in books
- Living with M.E. by Dr Charles Shepherd (Vermilion)
- Fighting Fatigue by Sue Pemberton & Catherine Berry (Hammersmith Press)
- 101 Tips for Coping with M.E Guidance from a Sufferer by Hayley Green (Amazon)
- A Complete Guide to Healing Foods by Amanda Ursell (Dorling Kindersley)
- Eat to beat Fatigue by Jane Harries (The Erskine Press)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by Dr Sarah Myhill (Hammersmith Books)
- Severe ME/CFS: A Guide to Living by the late Emily Collingridge (1981-2012) ~ Help for those of all ages who are predominantly bedridden. Help for the loved ones and professionals providing their care.
Christian Faith led books
I found I was able to read both of these books, listed below, in full in stages. They’re encouraging, not too long & have plenty of paragraphs allowing a place to stop & take a break for however long is necessary, be it minutes, hours, days or months.
- Can God Help M.E.? by Liz Babbs (Authentic Media)
- “speak life”…and shut the hell up! by Bev Murrill with Foreword by Gerard Kelly (River Publishing)
- Out of the Depths ~ Liz Babbs
- A Quiet Place ~ Liz Babbs
Created by Claire Wade ~ ‘Surviving Severe ME’.
Surviving Severe ME ~ Virtual Getaways
The websites below are a helpful online resource, but as stated on the site/s are not a replacement for medical advice.
CFIDS & Fibromyalgia Self-Help
COPYRIGHT of NIV Bible extracts included in my blog posts
The NIV text may be quoted in any form (written, visual, electronic or audio), up to and inclusive of five hundred (500) verses without express written permission of the publisher, providing the verses do not amount to a complete book of the Bible nor do the verses quoted account for twenty-five percent (25%) or more of the total text of the work in which they are quoted.
When the NIV is quoted in works that exercise the above fair use clause, notice of copyright must appear on the title or copyright page or opening screen of the work (whichever is appropriate) as follows:
THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
COPYRIGHT of The Message Bible extracts included in my blog posts
The Message text may be quoted in any form (written, visual, electronic, or audio), up to and inclusive of five hundred (500) verses, without express written permission of the publisher, NavPress Publishing Group, providing the verses quoted do not amount to a complete book of the Bible and do not account for 25% or more of the total text of the work in which they are quoted.
Notice of copyright must appear as follows on either the title page or the copyright page of the work in which The Message is quoted:
“Scripture taken from The Message. Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002. Used by permission of NavPress Publishing Group.”
COPYRIGHT © with regard to Hope found in M.E. blog posts.
No part of or whole blog post (or non-stock image) may be used & or re-published without my prior consent. Thank you.
If you would like to get in touch. Please use the Contact Page which can be found in the Main Menu.
Hope found in M.E.
I must also point out that – The information in this blog site, posts & pages in no way replaces the need to seek professional medical advice & attention in connection with the conditions or symptoms mentioned or described. Thank you.
© Hopefound in M.E. 2016 – 2022